Monday, March 24, 2014

John 3:16


Central Truth: The theme for the Bible can be found in John 3:16.


“Jesus said to him, ‘I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.'” John 14:6

Memory Verse:  “Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.” Romans 8:37

Scriptures: John 3:16

We had fun with this lesson. The kids and I practiced saying the verse over and over with a video and played bingo. (I downloaded the bingo cards and the video from Children's Ministry Deals).

Kids' Bulletin



After our lesson today, we had a few extra minutes to play with a video app on my iPad called "Reverse Camera Fun," which turns video play in reverse. Here is one of our practice takes:

Fun with the iPad and "Reverse Camera Fun" app


No comments:

Post a Comment